Hello to everybody!
My name is Natalie, and I enjoy making food.
I enjoy cooking a variety of meals at home and watching expert chefs like Jamie Oliver make their culinary marvels.
But, I had never attempted to duplicate his dishes because I felt inadequate.
So I made the decision to conduct an experiment by cooking one meal per day for a week using Jamie Oliver’s recipes.
There were only 5 ingredients total for each meal, excluding the staples like salt, pepper, vinegar, and oil.
Burger buns, fresh ground beef, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and plum tomatoes in cans are the ingredients.
Ways to make:
400 grams of ground beef should be seasoned with salt, pepper, and 4 teaspoons of pesto.
- After forming the meatballs, cook them in olive oil over medium heat for about 5 minutes, rotating them occasionally.
- Add a can of plum potatoes and a mozzarella pack’s liquid.
- Cut circles out of mozzarella and place one on each meatball.
Put a lid on the frying pan and simmer it for a while to let the cheese melt.
- Slice the buns and lightly toast them.
- Place 3–4 meatballs on the bottom portion of the bun, top with 1 teaspoon of pesto, and serve.
- Serve with tomato sauce.